Lesson Feesand Payment Methods
Beginners typically start with a 30 minute lesson slot at the same time each week while more advanced students have longer lesson times.
The table below shows MONTHLY equalized fees from September-June. This means fees are based on the number of lessons offered for your lesson day, averaged throughout the entire school year (10 months from September-June).
A non-refundable $35 Family Administrative Fee is due once a lesson time or program has been confirmed. This is charged in addition to lesson fees and is paid only once annually by each family.
If you are only taking 1 or 2 lessons then you are billed on a per lesson basis. You are responsible for the lesson fee even if you miss the scheduled lesson.
|If your lesson is:||30 min||45 min||60 min|
|Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday||$117.00 / month||$175.50 / month||$234.00 / month|
|Monday or Saturday||$105.00 / month||$157.50 / month||$210.00 / month|
|Friday||$114.00 / month||$171.00 / month||$228.00 / month|
In order to pay for your lessons, you must have first registered as a student and received a confirmed lesson slot (duration and day of the week). In order to hold your confirmed spot, please pay the Family Administrative Fee once your lesson time is confirmed.
Credit & Debit Card Payment
We offer the convenience of paying online. Students can use this website to make (or set-up) secure online payments with a credit/debit card.
We regret we do not accept cheques or e-transfers… and we are allergic to cash.
- Your annual fee for lessons will be different depending on the day of the week you are scheduled to attend AND the duration of each lesson: 30 minutes, 45 minutes, 60 minutes or group lessons (see table above)
- You may pay online by the month (10 payments x 1 month each), or the year (1 payment x 10 months)
- The $35 Family Administrative Fee will be due once your lesson time(s) are confirmed. If lessons begin immediately, the Administrative Fee is due with your first lesson payment.
- Manotick School of Music reserves the right to automatically debit outstanding accounts their full amount if and when they are one month past due. You will be notified once via email of your past-due balance.
- Should your credit card expire or change during the school year, it is your responsibility to make arrangements with the office to update your new information.
- There is a $20 fee for credit cards that have been declined.