Lesson SwapsIf you can't make a lesson
Lesson Swaps are when students switch lesson times with each other, by contacting the school to arrange. Lesson Swaps can be done using the online form on this page.
- Lesson Swap requests will not be accepted with less than 24 hours notice.
- All Lesson Swaps must be completed within each term. When a term is complete, any un-swapped lessons are forfeited.
Use the entry form below to tell the school what lesson(s) you know you will miss.
2. Take A Lesson.
Lessons entered on the Available Lessons Calendar (in coloured blocks) are available to claim. Each block shows the date and timing of another student’s missed lesson. If there is more than one date in a block, you can claim just one of the dates.
If you know BOTH the dates of lessons you will miss AND available lessons you can take instead, fill BOTH those dates in on the form. Else just notify us of only the lesson you will miss. We need to know that as soon as possible.
- Think ahead! If you are going on holidays later in the term, request a Lesson Swap well before you leave.
- Check the Available Lesson Calendar before filling out the Swap Request Form. If you see something you like, you can let us know at the same time you tell us about your missed lesson.
- There are always people looking for lesson swaps, so if you don’t see anything that fits, keep checking back. It only takes a minute.
3. Request Lesson Swap
All Swaps Must Be Within The Term
or else the missed lesson is forfeited.
Tell Us About A Missed Lesson
even if you don’t see a lesson to replace it with yet.
Keep Checking Back
for new lessons on the calendar that work for you. Resubmit the form when you find one.
If You Have Questions
you can write them in one of the fields on the form or call the school at (613) 692-2824.